- 100% UV400 Protection: Lens of material offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. UV400 rated sunglasses are essential to protecting your eyes against long- term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when out and about.
- Polycarbonate Polarized Lenses absorb blinding light rays reflected from smooth or wet surfaces such as roads, waterways, and snow. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light, make the scenery more clear and soft and protect eyes perfectly. And its Oversized Design offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Hypoallergenic Frame for lightweight durability. The lightweight design is suitable for Ladies and Gentlemen who are not used to wearing glasses.
- These Carfia Wayfarer Style sunglasses have fluid lines. Suitable for face: Round face, Long face, Square face, Oval face. They are durable and perfect for driving, fishing, golf or other outdoor activities.
- Giving a modern interpretation of vintage design, with sleek contours for an active lifestyle, they are well compatible with everyday clothes and can be perfect decoration. As the primary reasons for sunglasses, they are protecting your eyes from the light and 100% UV400 Protection.
Lifetime breakage warranty on frame & Lenses with 60 days money back guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with the product for any reasons when you received,
Contact the Service Team to get all your payment back or one new replacement immediately.
Quick Response in 15 Hours to help you solve any problems. There is no risk to try Carfia Excellent Sunglasses!
1* Soft Lenseses Wipe
1* Polarization Testing Card
1* Hard Protection Box
Features and Benefits
1.100% UV400 Protection
2.Filtering out 99% of Reflected Glare
3.Ergonomic Construction & Lightweight Design
4.Oversized Lenses Coverage Against Sunlight Wind and Impact
5.Stylish and Advanced Appearance by Innovatively Experienced Designer
How should I care for sunglasses?
1.No paper towel or cloth, which can grind dust and fibers into Lenseses and leave scratches.
2.Avoid using household detergents or soaps, they are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate Lenses coatings.
3.Be careful of the seawater corrosion and avoid consistent hyperthermal exposure under the car windshield.
How Do Polarized Lenses Work?
Light reflected from surfaces such as a flat road or smooth water generally is horizontally polarized.
This means that, instead of light being scattered in all directions in more usual ways, reflected light generally travels in a more horizontally oriented direction.
This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of light that we experience as glare.
Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces.
Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.