- Al-Mg Metal Frame Ultra Light Driving Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses For Men, User for Daily life, Party, Driving Sunglasses and all Active Outdoor lifestyles!
- POLARIZED LENS – 100% UV400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays. Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
- SIZE: Lens Height –45MM(1.77 Inches), Lens Width:58MM(2.28 Inches), Temple Length–145MM(5.70 Inches), Nose Bridge:13MM(0.51 Inches), Frame Length: 145MM(5.7Inches)
- HOT RETRO CLASSICAL — Lightweight design is user for daily life, party, driving sunglasses and all active outdoor lifestyles! Classical and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lens. Polycarbonate lens and metal frames are impact, scratch resistant, durable and unbreakable.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – All ATTCL customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try and we will provide you the best service!
ATTCL provide the most high quality and fashionable,The coolest sunglasses. Please pay attention more ATTCL Brand, You will find more surprises!
Lens: 100% UV400 Protection Lens,Blocks 100% Harmful UVA,UVB & UVC Rays
Frame Material: Aluminum-magnesium
Clour: As the picture
Lens Height –45MM(1.77 Inches)
Lens Width:58MM(2.28 Inches)
Temple Length–145MM(5.70 Inches)
Nose Bridge:13MM(0.51 Inches)
Frame Length: 145MM(5.7Inches)
Package: Sunglasses *1, Case *1, Glasses Cloth*1, Glasses Bag *1.Polarized test card*1
Service: We Metal Frame provide 30 Day refund and lifetime Warranty on Frame & Lens.
If you have any problems in the future, Please contact us, We will provide you the best service!
ATTCL Hot Retro Metal Frame Driving Polarized Sunglasses For Men Women, User for Daily life, Party, Driving Sunglasses and all Active Outdoor lifestyles!
How Do Polarized Lenses Work?
Light reflected from surfaces such as a flat road or smooth water generally is horizontally polarized. This means that, instead of light being scattered in all directions in more usual ways, reflected light generally travels in a more horizontally oriented direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of light that we experience as glare.
Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces.
Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.